A fabulously speedy way to enjoy the classic French flavours of apple tart.
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ red-skinned apple, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 1 Fibre One™ 90 Calorie Salted Caramel Square
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek style yoghurt, to serve
- On a plate, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Toss the apple slices with the sugar mixture to coat.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan, and add the apple slices. Cook over a low heat for 3-4 minutes, turning slices regularly until golden and slightly caramelized.
Place the Salted Caramel Square on a plate, spoon over apple slices, and serve with the yoghurt.
Tip: Substitute pear or plum and try adding a scattering of toasted flaked almonds.